About Chris Moody
Chris Moody is a marketing dork.
Marketing changes daily. Most marketers aren’t keeping up. I’m one of the many trying to do something about that.
All views here are my own.
Switching to third person now to make me sound more official-like.
Why book Chris as a speaker?
Chris Moody is an acclaimed speaker with over 15 years of marketing experience at companies like GE, Oracle, Compendium, Red Hat and Bandwidth.com. Having had the honor of being hired, fired, acquired, served, deposed and sued (over a blog post), Chris brings real world experience with actionable takeaways. In the last two years, he’s spoken at over 50 events and received a 4.6/5.0 ranking at Internet Summit, a digital marketing event with several thousand in attendance.
Chris is featured in several NY Times best-selling marketing books and has spoken at events such as Dreamforce, Content Marketing World, MarketingProfs B2B, Content Summit Israel, ExactTarget Connections, Internet Summit (x2), Social Fresh (x5), Eloqua Experience, Ignite Raleigh, Indy Big Data and many more. He also co-founded and hosted the Content Pros podcast, one of the leading podcasts for content marketing professionals.
Why follow Chris?
- Chris contributes to many amazing ebooks and content pieces like the 2016 content marketing summer games, how to build your B2B marketing empire from the ground up, easy-as-pie guide to content planning and top content marketing pet peeves.
- He was featured in Personal Branding Magazine with Chamillionaire, Brian Solis and the Chocolate Rain guy.
- He guided the social media strategy for Phonebooth to get real results, which has been covered by Mashable.
- His work with Phonebooth’s social media strategy is featured in the book “The Executive’s Guide to Enterprise Social Media Strategy.”
- He had the honor of being selected to present at Ignite Raleigh 2 to over 700 people and teach them why “Everyone Needs a Dumb Guy.“
- He was featured on MarketingProfs.com thanks to a post on customer service and word of mouth.
- He tells funny stories and is somewhat sarcastic.
- He can fit in almost any speaking session and most overhead compartments.
- He’s so self-deprecating, you’ll feel better about yourself by hanging out with him.
- An interesting fact about Chris – he has “That’s What She Said” engraved on his wedding band.
–Triangle AMA Board of Directors and Programming
A few speaking gigs highlighted to show that I’ve actually tricked a few people into letting me get up on stage to talk.
- Content Marketing World
- Marketing Profs B2B
- Content Summit Israel
- ExactTarget Connections
- Social Fresh
- Internet Summit
- Ignite Raleigh
- Indy Big Data
- Eloqua Experience
- Triangle Social Media Boot Camp
- Duke University
- North Carolina State University
- Meredith College
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Triangle AMA
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
What do my LinkedIn references say about me?
Contact Chris Moody
Email: cm at chris-moody dot com
Want more info or just a cool aggregator site (my Flavors.me)?